Do you have experience in building and maintaining a strong relationship with customers? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
Mitsubishi Turbocharger and Engine Europe (MTEE) is a global player in the field of turbochargers for the automotive industry. Did you know that we have a 20% market share in Europe? That means that 1 out of 5 cars in Europe are fitted with a turbo that was made in Almere. For automotive to be able to contribute to global climate objectives, downsizing (a smaller engine with greater power, possibly hybrid) is necessary. Using a turbocharger is the best way to make this technically possible.
As our parent company is located in Japan, we work in close collaboration with a culture known for its hospitality. And this shows in everything. From our production line in Almere, we deliver directly to our OEMs all over the world. All of our 800 employees make this possible. Proud and dedicated, that’s what we are.
As Business Developer you are authorized to build and maintain a strong relation with different customers. You are handling several turbocharger acquisition projects at the same time until project nomination, which includes but is not limited to the determination of project planning, duration and the prioritizing of the work to be performed within the acquisition project. As leader of the acquisition process you steer members of the Engineering, Purchasing, Logistics and Quality department generating new turbocharger business. MTEE has strong relationships with all of the European car manufacturing brands and builds Turbochargers for all of them. In this position you will make these relationships even stronger, with the goal of getting the brands to grant MTEE the new orders.
Furthermore you are responsible for:
- Analyzing the customer needs and acquiring the necessary information to successfully generate new
- Analyzing of customer requests and transferring this information in an adequate way into the organization.
- Negotiating with customers (cost, price, lead time, project steps) before project nomination.
- Calculating, keep track on, and analyzing the margin up to nomination.
- At least a Bachelor degree in a technical or commercial field
- At least 2 years of experience project management experience
- At least 4 years of experience in a sales/ customer relation role
- Affinity for technology
- You are fluent in English, fluent in German is a big plus
- Knowledge of commercial and negotiation techniques
- You are able to encourage and motivate people around you
- Experience in the automotive industry is a big plus
- You are flexible, analytic and a customer & service oriented person
- You are willing to travel 4 to 6 days a month
Working at Mitsubishi Turbocharger and Engine Europe offers many rewards. From seeing your concepts developed into actual turbo’s, to knowing that the finest car brands are equipped with the product you have worked on. Volkswagen, BMW and Renault are just few of many well-known names.
But there’s more! You can also expect:
- A competitive salary;
- Excellent benefits, including 27 days of leave + 5 collective days off;
- You’ll be working in a small team, which allows for a lot of responsibility and involves you in the entire process
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Collective health insurance
- MTEE is member of the Collective Agreements (CAO) Metalektro
MTEE is involved in every facet of the turbo development. And we are just as committed to your development. As it is important to us that you can follow your ambitions, we provide various opportunities for advancement and/or expanding your knowledge.
If you would like to know more about this position, please contact Lilian Latul, Corporate Recruiter at MTEE, at 06- 42610621 or email@example.com.
Have we sparked your interest? Then apply today by clicking the button below.Apply